Samsung Electronics Diversifies A4 Printer Portfolio for Small and Medium-sized Businesses
- Small- and medium-sized businesses look for durable mid-range A4 printers with security and mobile solutions
- Samsung focuses on A4 printers to meet the increasing demand for high-performance and low-cost printers
SEOUL, Korea ‒ October 09, 2015 – Samsung Electronics, with its steady product releases, is investing in diversifying its portfolio of mid-range A4 printers for small- and medium-sized businesses.
The market for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) takes up 60% of the business-to-business market, holding large potential for growth. Within the SMB market, the demand for high-specification A4 devices is growing. Mid-range A4 printers (speed range of 11-30 pages per minute for color and 21-44 pages per minute for mono) are currently the most widely used type of device in SMB printer market.
In targeting this market, Samsung Electronics’s printing solution business offers reliable printers with customized solutions that meet the needs of SMBs with limited budgets and resources. With Samsung’s A4 printers, SMBs can enjoy enterprise-level printing performance and solutions for a relatively smaller cost.
“We are currently investing a lot in printers for SMBs to meet the market’s increasing demand for printers with high-performance specifications and low costs. We will continue to enhance our A4 products and diversify our product portfolio to fulfill the needs of various businesses,” said David SW Song, Senior Vice President of Strategic Marketing and Sales at Samsung Printing Solutions, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung’s mid-range A4 printers deliver enterprise-level performance for SMB budgets
Key features of Samsung’s mid-range A4 printers include:
- High durability for maximum usage and low chance of repairsSamsung’s printers come with high maximum monthly duty cycles, up to 120,000 pages for the newest monochrome laser printer ProXpress M4030ND. This means the printers can handle heavy loads and long periods of printing, minimizing downtime.
- Enterprise-level security for data protection and reduced wasteEnterprise-level security solutions are provided as native features. With secure authentication options such as PIN, ID/password, and NFC log-in, users can protect their data and reduce waste from unnecessary printing.
- Mobility solutions for increased productivitySamsung’s mid-range A4 printers are equipped with mobile and cloud printing options for enhanced convenience and productivity. Samsung recently expanded support of PrinterOn’s secure cloud printing software to all of its mid-high A4 printers.
Samsung’s mid-range printers for SMBs are receiving positive responses internationally. Buyers Laboratory (BLI)praised the ProXpress C2620DW, a mid-range A4 color laser printer, for offering a low total cost of ownership while providing value-added features such as mobile and NFC printing functionality and the ability to easily extend functions with printing apps.
Samsung’s plans to enhance its printing solutions and customer service for SMBs are aligned with its larger vision for partnership with businesses.
“Our drive for focusing on A4 printers for small and medium businesses comes from our vision of growing together with partners,” said Song. “We’re always working to provide best-in-class solutions that fit each business’s specific needs.”